Welcome to the Research Associates Program cialis!
- Are you a college student or graduate who is interested in going to medical school or other health professional school?
- Are you looking for first hand experience in working with sick people to know that this career choice is for you?
- Is a position with direct responsibilities that are critically evaluated by emergency physicians and nurses something you see as valuable for a professional school application?
- Do you see the Emergency Department as a place where you can see acute patients whose illnesses or injuries are those that you might be caring for no matter what specialty of medicine you are potentially interested in?
- Are you willing to volunteer a minimum of one 4-hour shift per week in the Emergency Department for an academic semester to advance your career goals online pharmacy viagra?
If you answer "yes," to all of the above questions, you may be ready to accept the challenge of serving as a Research Associate (RA)
in the clinical research program at St. Vincent's Medical Center in Bridgeport, Connecticut generic cialis. Positions are available for the fall, spring and summer semesters
Click here to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
- Are you outside commuting distance to Connecticut viagra online?
Click here to learn about how you can take a summer school course, "Medical Decision-Making and Clinical Research," at the University of Bridgeport
that includes the option of on-campus housing 4 miles from St viagra. Vincent's Medical Center
- Are you a college graduate who is looking for a challenging post-bac year to enhance a medical school application and "kick-start" a career in the triad of academic medicine (patient care, teaching and clinical research)?
Click here to learn more about a position as Chief Research Associate .
Watch "ER" on television and guess what it's like.
Be a Research Associate in the Emergency Department at St. Vincent's and start on the adventure yourself.